1. We believe in the necessity of living a consistent life marked by obedience of God’s Word, holiness, and evidencing godly spiritual fruit.
(Matt. 28:20, Jn, 14:21, 1 Peter 1:15, 16, Heb. 12:14, Gal. 5:22-23)
2. We believe in the necessity to abstain from a lifestyle which would bring reproach to the Lord, to include separation from all religious apostasy, idolatry, and the world's sinful pleasures, practices and associations, as commanded by God. (Acts 15:28-29, 16:4, 21:25, Rom. 12:1-2, 2 Cor. 6:14-17, 2 Tm 3:1-5, 1 Jn. 2:15-17, 2 Jn. 9-11)
3. Regarding sexuality, we also believe that any form of fornication, to include, but not limited to, homosexuality, lesbianism, bisexuality, bestiality, incest, adultery and pornography are sinful perversions of God’s gift of sex. (Lev. 18:1-30, 1 Cor, 6:9-11)
1. We believe in the institution of marriage as designed by God the creator, to be a lifelong union between one man and one woman, and that God hates divorce. (Gen. 2:18, 20-24, 1 Cor. 5;1, Heb. 13:4, Mal. 2: 14-16,
2. We do not recognize and will not solemnize same sex marriages. We recognize that same-sex marriage violates the divine ideal and the homosexual behavior is clearly and consistently condemned in scripture as unnatural and immoral. (Lev. 18:10-13, Gen. 19:5,13, Rom. 1:26-32).
C. Sanctity of Life
We believe that life is a gift from God and precious. We believe God’s Word teaches that life begins at conception, that the unborn child is a human being, and that God has allotted our life span according to this plan for each of us. Therefore, abortion and euthanasia are examples of constituting the unjustified taking human life. (2 Sam. 19, Job 3;16, Psalm 31:15a, 51:5, 127: 3, 139:1-16, Is. 44:24, 49:1-5, Jer. 1:5, 20:1-18, Matt. 10:29-31, Luke 1:44, Acts 17:25)
We believe that God has given the Church the Great Commission to proclaim the Gospel to all the world and to every creature so that there might be a great multitude from every nation, tribe, ethnic and language group who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. As ambassadors of Christ, we must take the initiative to reach all peoples at home and abroad with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. (Matt. 28:19-20, Mark 16:15, Luke 24:46-48, Jn. 20:21, Acts 1:8, 2 Cor. 5:20)
E. Financial Stewardship
We believe that every Christian is a steward of that portion of God’s wealth entrusted to him and is obligated to financially support his local church and the Great Commission. We believe that God has established the tithe as a mode for supporting the local church, but that every Christian should also willingly give offerings cheerfully and sacrificially to support the spread of the Gospel and relief for those in need. We further hold that a contributor relinquishes all rights to direct the use of tithe or offering once the gift has been made. (Gen.14:20, Prov. 3:9-10, Malachi 3:6, 8-10 Matt. 23:23, Acts 4:34-37, 1 Cor. 16;1, 2 Cor. 9:6-7, Gal. 6:6-10, Ephesians 4:28, 1 Tim. 5:17-18, 1 Jn.3:17)